Since she was young, she felt the sport activity as a game, so she practised a lot of sports like track&field and swimming up to a competitive level. Afterwards she got interested in the general mobility as a body expression, so that she wanted to learn and improve ways to increase human health. This is the reason why she took a physiotherapy graduation at the Università degli Studi di Firenze.
Professional since 2003, she worked in many rehab centres.
2002 professional trainer in social- welfare areas
2007 meeting with Andrea Chellini, the birth of a long lasting professional cooperation
2009 university tutor
Always very keen on her education she attended may top-notch courses like:
- Mechanic therapy (Mc Kenzie)
- Manual therapy
- Buteyko breathing method
- Evaluation and clinic of the neurological adult patient through the Bobath concept;
- Miofascial taping
- Clinic evaluation of the dysfunctional syndromes
- Low back pain
- Paediatric physiotherapy and neuromuscular diseases
- Rehab emergency management in people with serious handicap
- Virthuman method
- Psychosomatic mindfulness
- Clinical ethic approach
In the latest years she is also very involved in the holistic approach.